CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Brown and Pink

I love using brown and pink together in a card. Stampin' Up! has this great designer paper that incorporates the two colors, and it is some of my favorite paper. I had a lot of fun making a card while at work today. It's not usually the style I like, but I like the way it turned out. I used the same stamp set that I did on the butterfly card. So here it is....


I used a lot of supplies on this one, and I don't think many people look at this blog anyway, so if you want to find out what I did use or how to make this card, leave a comment for me :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

That card is super-duper cute! Great job! I am definitely going to have to case that one :)

Tammy said...

very nice card mandi. i love your new blog.