CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Butterfly card

I made this card today, and it has turned out to be one of my favorites. It's a very simple card, and honestly didn't take a very long time to do.



For those who are familiar with Stampin' Up! products, these are the ones I used for this card:

Paper: Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate

Inks: Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black

Stamp sets: Priceless, Short & Sweet

Accessories: Black brads, Whisper White Grosgrain ribbon rubbed with Purely Pomegranate Ink, dimensionals

There are so many people that tell me they can't do something like this. I was one of those people 7 months ago. Believe me, you can! I promise it is not hard to do. If you ever want to come hang out and do some cards, let me know. So easy and so fun to do!!

2 comments:

Ambler Fam said...

absolutely love this card!!!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog! This card is so crisp & clean, you gotta love it!