CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Lots of petals

As you can see, I've been a bit busy making flowers. I have a great project going on for Mother's Day. I will be posting more pictures as I'm working on it. But to give you an idea of what I am doing, each of the flowers will have a (head shot) picture of my family members in the middle. The flowers will be mounted on wooden dowels and placed in a vase filled with potpourri. I'm hoping it will turn out nicely. The hardest part is finding pictures of everyone.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I am in awe of your dedication! They are so cute, but my hand would be falling off with cutting all those petals! Love them!!!

Ryan and Mandi said...

Thank you for looking at this site. I had a feeling it was pointless to have it up. I think I need to make it more interesting.