CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 25, 2008

A Few More Cards

I got together with my girls for our weekly "girls night". Sometimes we chat, other times we actually get other stuff done. This week I was able to do 2 cards. Both of which I really do like. The first one was very simple, but cute.




Supplies used

Paper: Whisper White


Ink: Real Red and Basic Black


Accessories: Black brads, Real Red Ribbon


Stamp Set: Spring Solitude, Solitude Wheel


I haven't used Stampin wheels very often, but all I did was ink the wheel up in Real Red and roll it across the card. I put a brad in a few of the flowers to add a little to the card. Very simple, but so fun!


My second card also turned out great, but I did not get very good pictures of it. I used the "z card" technique. If you click here it will take you to the instructions on how to fold the z card. Here is a picture of the card I did, so it'll give you an idea of what it should look like.


Supplies used

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, River Rock

Inks: Basic Black, River Rock, Versamark Pad

Accessories: White embossing powder, Coluzzle (to cut out circles). dimensionals

Stamp Sets: Spring Solitude

I am hoping that sometime soon, I can start demonstrating Stampin' Up! If you are interested at all, please let me know. I would love to share techniques and ideas. Hope you enjoyed these cards!

0 comments: